Onboard vision system for industrial computing applications
Among the many optical supervision systems developed in-house by Visionic since 1990, the Robocheck© sensor array offers optical control capabilities to meet the needs of the most complex production lines.
A concentrate of technology, the Robocheck© sensor is directly fixed to the robot and is designed to maintain the desired focus independently of x, y, z robotic orientation, acceleration and deceleration.
Robocheck© characteristics in more detail are :
- High definition digital matrix camera
- Multi-spectrum annular LED light sources
- Range of lenses to suit specified inspection fields
- Dimensions : 118 mm x 118 mm x 188 mm
- Plug and play interoperability with Intellicheck©
- Focus in milliseconds, variable depth of field
- Working distance between 100mm and 800mm
- Optimized robot points and cycle times
- Robot-movement-independent liquid lens adjustable to variable depth of field,
without change of Robocheck© sensor positioning
- M8 and M12 connections
- Upgradable performance to meet enhanced breadth and depth of field specifications
- Additional lateral light sources
- Variable depth of field lens to give broader image compass
Multiple functions packed into a single sensor
The ultra-versatile Robocheck© sensor has been developed to respond to numerous applications in increasingly complex modern production facilities across a wide range of sectors.
Control functions :
- Presence / absence detection
- Position control
- Dimensional verifications
- Optical character recognition
- Bar and datamatrix code read-out
- Color matching and verification
- Non-conformance detection
- Component mismating prevention
- Geometrical control
Reach out to a Visionic Consultant. We’re ready to meet you.